The City of Beaufort’s mask ordinance goes into effect at 11:59 p.m. June 30.
Mayor Billy Keyserling took the lead in the last month in helping local businesses provide masks for customers who entered without one. He is now working with the International Medical Corps to bring more masks to underserved communities.
Here is where you can get a mask, if you can’t afford to buy one or you forget to take one with you when you go out. (Please consider patronizing the establishment while you are there.)
- Bill’s Liquor and Fine Wines, 132 Sea Island Parkway
- Bricks on Boundary, 1422 Boundary St.
- Lulu Burgess, 917 Bay St.
- Beaufort River Glass, 812 Bay St.
- Grounded Running, 2139 Boundary St., #108
- Mobile 1 Lube Express, 181 Sea Island Parkway
- 95 Praise Radio, 907 Craven St.
- Zen Den, 707 Paris Avenue, Port Royal
- Macdonald Marketplace, 853 Sea Island Parkway, St. Helena Island
- Collectors Antique Mall, 102 C Sea Island Parkway, Lady’s Island
- FWDG, 745 Robert Smalls Parkway
- Healthy Churches Consortium, Dale, SC
- Mrs. Shirley Perry, email@example.com
- Atelier on Bay, 203 West St.
- Chapman’s Grocery, West Street
- Budget Print, 510 Carteret St.
- City Nails, 67 Lady’s Island Drive
- Otis Dry Goods, 202-A Carteret St.
- Oyster Cay Collection, Port Republic St.
- Beaufort Jasper Hampton Comprehensive Services, Chelsea and other clinics
- Beaufort County Ministerial Association
If you are interested in contributing, please do do through Beaufort Pride of Place online or by sending a check through the mail: Make payable to City of Beaufort, Pride of Place, 1911 Boundary Street, Beaufort, SC 29902.