Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Registering your security cameras may help the Police Department solve crimes. Law enforcement agencies use security camera footage supplied by residents and businesses to help identify offenders and hold them accountable. Participating in this program does not allow us to access your video system without your approval. Information you provide is for law enforcement use only and will not be shared.
• Registration in the program is voluntary.
• Registration can be withdrawn at any time.
• There is no cost associated with registration.
• Any footage containing or related to criminal activity may be collected by the Beaufort Police Department for use as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
Residential examples: Ring doorbell, driveway, garage, porch, etc.
Business examples: Cash register, front door, rear entrance, etc.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field