Business License Stabilization Act Legislative Bills #3650 and #3651.
Click here to see how you can be impacted should these bills pass.
Beaufort means Business...
The City of Beaufort is a place with a breadth of business opportunities and an entrepreneurial spirit, set amidst unprecedented quality-of-life amenities that make working in Beaufort not only profitable, but pleasurable. The City Manager provides personal assistance to help businesses incubate, grow and/or relocate with information on opportunity sites, the workforce, demographics, transportation and incentives. Contact the City Manager today to see how your business can excel in Beaufort.
- The City offers a number of incentive programs designed to assist new and expanding industries.
- Historic Beaufort Foundation provides technical assistance in the rehabilitation of historic buildings.
- Commerce Business Park
- 500 Carteret Street, Office Building
- Information, (843) 525-7070
- Incentive Programs, (843) 525-7072
- Business Licenses/Hospitality Fees, (843) 525-7025
- Building Permits/Inspections, (843) 525-7040
- Fire Inspections, (843) 525-7055
- Sanitation/Recycling Services, (843) 525-7054
- Real and Personal Property Taxes, (843) 470-2519
- Chamber of Commerce, (843) 986-5400
- Beaufort-Jasper Water Sewer Authority, (843) 987-9200
- South Carolina Electric and Gas, (800) 251-7234
- IRS - Income/Withholding Taxes, (800) 829-3636