Business License Stabilization Act Legislative Bills #3650 and #3651.
Click here to see how you can be impacted should these bills pass.
Beaufort means Business...
The City of Beaufort is a place with a breadth of business opportunities and an entrepreneurial spirit, set amidst unprecedented quality-of-life amenities that make working in Beaufort not only profitable, but pleasurable. The City Manager provides personal assistance to help businesses incubate, grow or relocate with information on opportunity sites, the workforce, demographics, transportation and incentives. Contact the City Manager today to see how your business can excel in Beaufort.
- The City offers a number of incentive programs designed to assist new and expanding industries.
- Historic Beaufort Foundation provides technical assistance in the rehabilitation of historic buildings.
- Commerce Business Park
- 500 Carteret Street, Office Building
- Information, (843) 525-7070
- Incentive Programs, (843) 525-7072
- Business Licenses/Hospitality Fees, (843) 525-7025
- Building Permits/Inspections, (843) 525-7040
- Fire Inspections, (843) 525-7055
- Sanitation/Recycling Services, (843) 525-7054
- Real and Personal Property Taxes, (843) 470-2519
- Chamber of Commerce, (843) 986-5400
- Beaufort-Jasper Water Sewer Authority, (843) 987-9200
- South Carolina Electric and Gas, (800) 251-7234
- IRS - Income/Withholding Taxes, (800) 829-3636