Zoning Map & Ordinances
The Beaufort Code
The Beaufort Code was adopted on June 27, 2017 and updated on July 10, 2018. The Beaufort Code PDF will be kept up-to-date as amendments are adopted by City Council. This is the best place to find the most recent version of the Code.
Below is a list of of current amendments:
This map is accurate as of August 2, 2018. It will be updated quarterly or as needed. An interactive version of this map is also available via Beaufort County GIS by clicking here.
Click here for the current Zoning Map.
To see the City of Beaufort zoning designations, click on the Map Layers button in the top left corner, and scroll down to the bottom of that pop-up window. Click the check box next to "City of Beaufort" Data. To turn on the overlay district layers and see the map key, click the plus sign to the left of the title and it will expand the menu to show all the layer options
Download Approved PUDs
- Lady's Island Marina Village Planned Unit Development
- Marsh Gardens Planned Unit Development Revision December 9, 2014
- Marsh Gardens Planned Unit Development Revision February 8, 2011
- Marsh Gardens Planned Unit Development
- Overlook at Battery Creek Planned Unit Development
- Pecan Point Plantation Planned Unit Development
- Pickle Factory Planned Unit Development
- Amendment Section 5.8.4.A Design Standards for Exterior Lighting O-2-19